Here is the complete changelog:
- Added file name widget to RAW loader dialog. This allows to edit multiple RAW files simultaneously in the same image.
- Added digital watermarking tool based on G'MIC "watermark_fourier" filter (thanks +Morgan Hardwood for suggesting this). A tutorial about this new tool will soon be posted on this blog.
- Modified Hue/saturation and brightess/contrast tools to work correctly also in Lab colorspace.
- Fixed computation of saturation adjustment. Now the saturation slider produces exactly the same output as the equivalent tool in GIMP (except that computations are in 32-bits floating point precision and are applied non-destructively). Internally, the hue/saturation tool now works in the HSL colorspace like GIMP (instead of the HSV colorspace used before).
- Moved "RAW developer" tool into "Load" tab and removed "raw" tab.
- Moved "Color profle conversion" tool into "Color" tab and removed "conv" tab.
- Quality of Jpeg output set to "100".
Updated Windows and OSX installers are available from the usual downloads page.