The currently available shortcuts are all related to operations with layers:
- Ctrl+Shift+N: add a new layer
- Ctrl+Shift+G: add a new layer group
- Ctrl+Shift+D: delete the selected layer(s)
- Ctrl+Shift+C: copy the selected layer(s) to the photoflow clipboard
- Ctrl+Shift+X: cut the selected layer(s) to the photoflow clipboard
- Ctrl+Shift+V: paste the layer(s) from the photoflow clipboard
- Ctrl+Shift+O: open an existing preset (will be inserted above the selected layer)
- Ctrl+Shift+S: save the selected layers as a preset
- Ctrl+Shift+M: switch the current layer to "mask view mode"
- Ctrl+Shift+L: switch the current layer to "layer view mode"
Under OSX, the Ctrl modifier key must be replaced with Cmd.
The complete and up-to-date documentation of keyboard shortcuts can be found at any time in the PhotoFlow wiki.